Antique globe 3D model to be placed on a desk or table.
Tá an tsamhail seo réidh le Cluiche.
Trí úsáid a bhaint as gnáthléarscáileanna, oibríonn sé freisin do gach cineál rindreála, seachas garraíní.
- Diffuse and Specular maps in .dds format.
- Normal maps in .tga format, ready for compression with preferred method.
- Léarscáil aonair in aghaidh an réada.
- Tomhais na toisí ó 512x512 go 1024x1024 picteilíni.
- Pivots at origin. Dummy at rotation center. (Max version)
- The .x file comes in two versions: One for right-handed and one for left-handed coordinate systems. (Mirrored Z coordinate)
- Níor cuireadh aon cheamara agus thus solais san áireamh.
Globe - a three-dimensional model of the Earth or another planet, as well as a model of the celestial sphere (the celestial globe).
The globe, unlike geographical maps, is convenient for obtaining a general idea of the location of continents and oceans. At the same time, the globe (of normal size) has a rather small scale and cannot show any terrain in detail, moreover, a flexible ruler is needed to measure distances on the globe. Some globes were originally equipped with arched rulers.
The star globe (celestial globe) shows the location of stars as a mirror compared to how they are seen in the sky, as we look at the globe from the outside, and see the celestial sphere “from the inside”.
The accompanying file contains shaders for each part of the model. It also contains a project file for FX Composer, which makes it easy to tweak and modify the shaders.
Previews with white border are snapshots from FX Composer.
FX Composer is a free tool from Nvidia. (developer.nvidia)
- AntiqueGlobeTable01_uvw.zip contains UVW mapping files for all parts of the model.
Download Antique globe 3D model on Flatpyramid.