Múnlaíodh é ar dtús i cinema4D. Mionsonraithe go leor do dhréacht-rindreáil.
It was decided to use the same chassis as that of the HL kl.5 / H kl.6 (see Sd.Kfz.11 ) in which the characteristic inclined panels of this vehicle were welded and riveted. This type of Glacis inclined armor had been tested on the prototypes of the 7.5cm self-propelled gun Selbstfahrlafette L / 40.8. The engine, radiator, driver's compartment and rear cabin were armored; the nose had a shield of 14.5 mm with an inclination of 14 °, 10.80 mm and 80 ° on the engine cover, the side and rear panels 8 mm and 35 ° and 6 mm the ground.
It had four main models (AD), with many variants. The first two models were produced in small quantities. The variant C was produced in greater quantity, but it was a vehicle quite difficult to construct due to the inclined shield that it had. The variant D had a more simplified design and can be easily recognized by its back inclined in one piece (with flat doors).
- Radharc laistigh: Samhlaigh gan uigeachtaí
- Níl gá le glanadh suas, ach scaoil do mhúnlaí isteach sa radharc agus déan rindreáil.
- Níl gá le breiseán speisialta chun radharc oscailte a oscailt.
- Idirshuíomh scáthaithe phong / Smúdála - 35 °
NÓTA: Níl sa mhúnla ach an tsamhail gan aon uigeachtaí.
- c4d Leagan R16
- Polygones - Xerts Vertices - 389420 - 316306 Objects
- Comhad obj - comhad dhá - comhad 3ds - comhad fbx Leagan 2010